March 17 – Quick Class – 6:00 – 7:00 Book Now
Kit fee: None
Instructor: Suzanne Charlebois
Skill Level: Open to all
Learn the basics of building a HARD ASSET Portfolio with Gemstone Investing
- What makes a good gemstone for resale
- How to estimate vs guesstimate potential growth
- When to buy and when to sell
- What qualifies a stone as a Short Term vs Long Term investment
Attendees will have the opportunity to ask questions and discuss strategies and options.
Why Gemstone Investing can be fun and an lucrative
- Unlike buying a stock certificate or a bond, gems are enjoyable assets you can hold and admire its beauty
- Gemstones are finite and new finds are exceedingly rate. Unlike diamonds, most sources are ancient and best gems are long gone.
- Gems are supremely portable and have been used as hedges against currency devaluation and political instability
- Individual transactions are not reported to governmental agencies and can easily be stored in an average safety deposit box
Once you start collecting world class gemstones, you will never again look at gems on television or in a jewelry store in quite the same manner.