July 28 – Quick Class – 6:00 – 7:00 Book Now
Kit fee: None
Instructor: Suzanne Charlebois
Skill Level: Open to all
Learn the basics of building a HARD ASSET Portfolio with Gemstone Investing
- What makes a good gemstone for resale
- How to estimate vs guesstimate potential growth
- When to buy and when to sell
- What qualifies a stone as a Short Term vs Long Term investment
Attendees will have the opportunity to ask questions and discuss strategies and options.
Why Gemstone Investing can be fun and lucrative
- Unlike buying a stock certificate or a bond, gems are enjoyable assets you can hold and admire its beauty
- Gemstones are finite and new finds are exceedingly rate. Unlike diamonds, most sources are ancient and best gems are long gone.
- Gems are supremely portable and have been used as hedges against currency devaluation and political instability
- Individual transactions are not reported to governmental agencies and can easily be stored in an average safe deposit box
Once you start collecting world-class gemstones, you will never again look at gems on television or in a jewelry store in quite the same manner.